Debit, Credit, Assets, Liabilities, Equity, Banking, Income statement, Taxation, MYOB, Merger, Validation, Cash Flow, Statement of Financial Position, Accrual Basis, Cash, Trial Balance, Inventory, LIFO, FIFO, Prepaid Insurance, Equipments

Jumat, 27 September 2013

THE PRECIOUS MEMORIES










When i was cleaning my room, i found some stuffs inside my trivial box. Some of them reminded me of precious memories that i had ever passed in my life, what were those? A Soposurung Dormitory student was familiar with these things. Yes, some cards. Birthday cards, Expression cards, Supporting cards, and others. I just saw and try scattering them. Only a few second, my memories, my old precious memories when i was in Soposurung Dormitory suddenly emerged in my heart. I couldn't hold this feeling, yes! it'd been 2 years since i left dormitory, but this feeling, it was like a few days ago in the past.
I found a piece of old money. It was five thousand rupiahs. Haha, it was a gift from the banker who had come to dormitory when i was on the third year. At that time, i could ask a question for him when he explained about the economical problem in Indonesia. Actually, i could have got more than five thousand, cause i saw him holding a piece of hundred thousand, an a piece of fifty thousand, hehe :p. But it's Ok because those money weren't valid anymore.-_-
When i was looking at those cards, another card enchanted me to be opened soon. I found many valuable words dazzling my eyes, dazzling my soul. :D. My eyes suddenly dropped tears, how could a man like me have this immense experience. "Keep fighting Brother! Keep Struggling brother!" haha, those words made me proud and smile. "Every events needs a card as a spiriter". Maybe it's a sentence that could describe all of my experience in dorm, :DDD.

I just wanna say....
Thanks God! Thanks God! and Thanks God! I thanked God for having wonderfull things in my life. Being a man had many friends, sisters/brothers in Yasop is one of the greatest favor from God.
Now, i vow that i'll keep all of the evidences that have showed how great my memory was. I'll keep it until my last day in this world :) :) :)

THANKS GOD :D

1 komentar:

  1. having read this again, that's kinda happy, smiling, and etc, whatever la, hehe

    BalasHapus